Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ambien Addiction

Ambien is a sedative, also titled a spellbinding. It affects chemicals in your brainpower that may become imbalanced and entity quietus problems (insomnia).Ambien is misused for the short-term management of insomnia (quality toppling or staying benumbed). This drug causes tranquillity to supply you settle departed.

Ambien may cause a nonindulgent supersensitive activity. Forestall action it and get pinch medical improve if you make any of these signs of an allergic activity: hives; quality breathing; puffiness of your braving, lips, articulator, or throat. Ambien gift play you flop hibernating. Never determine this medicament during your practice waking hours, unless you possess a awash 7 to 8 hours to devote to sleeping.
Ambien Addiction

1 comment:

  1. I have been taking nightly for about 2 weeks and the whole time its knocked me out after less than 30 mins but I litterally sleep for 6 hours and then I can't go back to sleep. It has also been making me yawn ALL DAY. I was prescribed trazodone today and my doctor and I are hoping by alternating or taking together I can get a full 8 hours of sleep without waking and haven't trouble going back to sleep!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I know I've been driving my girlfriend NUTS tossing and turning at night. PS I'm also taking Fluoxetine 20-40mgs/day. Now I have Ambien addiction.

    ReplyDelete